Team D19
We have moved to a brand new forum! If you're already a member of our team, we strongly encourage that you join this new forum. If you're looking to join the team, you can register an account and post an application on the new forum.

http://td19.forumsmotion.com/

We look forward to hearing from you!

~Team D19~
Team D19
We have moved to a brand new forum! If you're already a member of our team, we strongly encourage that you join this new forum. If you're looking to join the team, you can register an account and post an application on the new forum.

http://td19.forumsmotion.com/

We look forward to hearing from you!

~Team D19~
Team D19
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team D19 is an official KCTAU team! All current team members are encouraged to register an account on the KCTAU website!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rise of a new D19

Go down 
+3
Jay Breezy
XxMelixX
jordanCash
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jordanCash

rise of a new D19 Empty
PostSubject: rise of a new D19   rise of a new D19 Empty24th April 2011, 3:26 pm

as some of you may know i am jordan the rightful owner/leader/supreme ruler of D19 ive tried to ask nicely to become the leader of D19 but i have been rejected several times well i say no more ive tried the nice way and now i guess ill just have to take it by force i have assemebled 3 recruits so far i will get 1 more and then we will challenge you to war and when we win all that belongs to D19 will belong to me i will reign as the supreme ruler get ready cause i will take over
Back to top Go down
XxMelixX
Admin
Admin
XxMelixX

rise of a new D19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rise of a new D19   rise of a new D19 Empty24th April 2011, 3:33 pm

LOLWUT! xD looser ! Razz dont even bother yull just humiliate your self
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDarkWindD19?feature=mhum

rise of a new D19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rise of a new D19   rise of a new D19 Empty24th April 2011, 3:33 pm

lulz, ok douche bag. hope you and your lil bunch of ass hoers will put up a decent fight, and stick to RULEZ. btw, get yourself KCTAU approved, first dumbass. and remember, it requires FIVE people and an admin approving of it
Back to top Go down
jordanCash

rise of a new D19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rise of a new D19   rise of a new D19 Empty24th April 2011, 4:18 pm

whatt is kctau?
Back to top Go down

rise of a new D19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rise of a new D19   rise of a new D19 Empty24th April 2011, 4:19 pm

LULZZZ, ok. you can't challenge us to war, sorry. maybe next time dumbass
Back to top Go down
Jay Breezy
Admin
Admin
Jay Breezy

rise of a new D19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rise of a new D19   rise of a new D19 Empty25th April 2011, 11:49 pm

You're wasting your time. Don't even bother.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/itzJayBreezy
IceFoxxD19

IceFoxxD19

rise of a new D19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rise of a new D19   rise of a new D19 Empty26th April 2011, 11:20 am

haha omg 2 things jordan, 1. dont bother ur just going to humiliate ur self, 2. learn to build your own decks instead of hacking melys old accs and stealing those decks, just proves how much u fail
Back to top Go down
FlameLordD19

FlameLordD19

rise of a new D19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rise of a new D19   rise of a new D19 Empty26th April 2011, 1:43 pm

only a person with TRUE skill can be the ruler of D19
which of course that belongs to 4 ppl in specific,
1)Mely(y? cuz she can turn any deck idea into a killing mahcine Very Happy)
2)JayBreeze (he could more uses for 2 deck types put together then u can imagine)
3)IceFoxx (he can make a killer deck in 3 sec off the top of his head)
4)CarltonKim (he can abuse the living shit out of karakuri's xD)

nuff said.....
ill leave the rest of the trash talking to you.
ill be waiting ever so eagerly waiting for ur reply
Back to top Go down
Jay Breezy
Admin
Admin
Jay Breezy

rise of a new D19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rise of a new D19   rise of a new D19 Empty26th April 2011, 2:02 pm

FlameLordD19 wrote:

ill be waiting ever so eagerly waiting for ur reply

You'd be waiting for an eternity. He's already banned. xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/itzJayBreezy
DracoTitan

DracoTitan

rise of a new D19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rise of a new D19   rise of a new D19 Empty26th April 2011, 5:40 pm

lmaooooo i cant believe that his dumbass wants to challenge us, when he dont even know whats KCTAU!! XDDDD failure is among you jordan
Back to top Go down
John19D

John19D

rise of a new D19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rise of a new D19   rise of a new D19 Empty27th April 2011, 5:55 pm

Lol Jordan you will lose to us we are D19. Why dont you live with the fact you had it in the past man and it wll not be you'res ever again. D19 dosent need you and do not want you so please go away. Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down

rise of a new D19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rise of a new D19   rise of a new D19 Empty27th April 2011, 6:00 pm

John, d19 was neva his. It was another guy's team. Ask someone else about it, not here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rise of a new D19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rise of a new D19   rise of a new D19 Empty

Back to top Go down

rise of a new D19
Page 1 of 1